Health & Wellness Policy
- Youth activities will be limited to the Youth Room & Restrooms. Additional classrooms or resources will not be active during the initial regathering.
- Hand Sanitizer will be at the main entrance and one other location in the youth room.
- Anyone with sick symptoms (runny nose, producing cough, fever of 100.4+) within the past 10 days will not be permitted to stay for the in-person gathering.
- Water Fountains will not be in service. Water bottles will be provided in place.
- Exterior doors will have door openers (personnel) pre & post service
- Interior doors will be propped open
- Bathroom doors will be closed
- At this time, we will not be requiring anyone to wear a mask. Masks will be available but not mandatory.
- Students and Volunteers will wash and sanitize their hands before entering the youth room.
- Students & Volunteers will check-in using Planning Center Check-ins upon arrival. In the event of a student or leader testing positive, contact tracing will be available for communication purposes.
- One volunteer will be designated to check-in to minimize multiple users touching iPad.
- Students & Volunteers will have their temperature checked before serving that evening.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to stay for the in-person gathering.
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized before and after youth group.
- Electronics will be sanitized:
- Computers, Keyboards, Mice
- Sound Board